Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Troll Charm Beads

What's New with Troll Beads?

New Troll charm beads spring release included some beautiful new beads this year--a total of 44 new charms were released in January 2009. It's hard to say what my favorite bead is this year but it would have to be a toss up between the silver fairy sitting on a glass bead, the summer butterfly (which, incidentally, is a limited edition) and the guardian angel. I also liked especially the gold forget-me-not.

Another 'limited edition' troll bead, is the 'Stribe of the Sea', a glass bead, selling for $150. You can be sure that will end up as a collector's item before long, as only 5,000 were made.

Troll beads release new charm beads once or twice a year, and I know that I for one am hoping that they'll be making a second release again some time this year.

What's your favorite troll bead from the spring 2009 collection. If you have one, just drop a note in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment